That was a long week but I finished succesfully! I even lost 8 lbs! On Sunday, I did not overdue it either to make up for lost time. Here are my observations from the week and plans:
- Coffee without sugar is awful, and I never want to do it again. I usually use Splenda so I am going back to that. I had pretty much cut out creamers so I will continue to not use them and use almond milk instead.
- Eating breakfast is important. Breakfat isn’t always something I have done well, but I have made a commitment to on a daily basis. Having a protein-rich breakfast on a daily basis have helped me to curb cravings. I need to keep that up.
- I will have a little fruit from time-to-time. I missed summer fruit.
- The only dairy I missed was cheese. I didn’t think I could survive not having cheese in my scrambled eggs, but I did so I will consider continuing that.
- I need to keep up the 3-30 minute line dancing classes at work. It has really increased my step counts. It has also been good to have some type of cardio workout when I can’t go walking/jogging in the evenings due to afternoon storms.
- Being prepared is key! Meal planning is key! For example, I have no breakfast prepped for the morning so I am setting myself up for failure.
I appreciate you all following along with me on this short journey. If you have any tips you would like to share, please do!